Get outstanding software and services to fuel your ambitions and outreach
MCPC software is perfect for charities, non-profit, social enterprises and community interest programmes
We have been fortunate to work with a diverse range of charitable organisations, societies, non-profit and voluntary sectors to help them achieve their goals using the very best of software and support services.
With a keen interest in the involvement of community driven projects and an excellent reputation in the support of such programmes, we’re ready to jump on board and learn more about your ambitions and become an integral part of your project plan.
We will work closely with you to build a bespoke package in consideration of your requirements. We’ll also guide you through the steps to accomplishing your objectives utilising the most cost effective solutions to accommodate your unique working environment.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Fixed or discounted ongoing rates for software support and database hosting, depending on your organisation’s structure
- Online or onsite product demonstrations and project scoping to help you identify the best solution for your organisation in line with its missions.
- One-to-one advice from our customer care team on implementation, data protection, data transfer, data hosting and unique training requirements.
- Advice on building cases for grants and funding for capital resources, reference sites.
- Full technical support, advice and guidance from our dedicated technical team to get you up a running without a fuss.
We successfully support volunteers and community groups by ensuring that implementation, processes and training are refined to perfectly suit unique working environments and the organisation’s wider activities. This approach and insight has helped us to become one of the UK’s favourite software service providers for grassroots and national projects alike.
With bags of experience under our belt, you will not only benefit from working with one of the most reputable software service companies in the UK, but also gain from a valuable investment to the future of your organisation and its cultures.
"The help that I have received has been excellent."
Nicola Ellis, Landscape Designer, Wrexham County Borough Council
“We have been very pleased with the friendly and sufficient support given from the MCPC team and nothing is ever too much to ask. They will always go out of their way to help and come up with better concepts to make my job easier."
Yana Humphreys, Seafronts Assets Officer, Tendring District Council
“The team from MCPC have been very helpful and responsive when dealing with our requests for help and keen to work with us in helping to further improve their system”
Mark Farren, Neighbourhood Protection Manager, Durham County Council
“Without MCPC Systems’ support, our self-management journey would have been very long and extremely hard work. Colony has been a welcomed delight to all allotment administrators across the country.”
Andy Percival, Trustee, Blackpool Federation of Allotment Associations